Covered Bond Label
The ECBC represents the covered bond industry, bringing together covered bond issuers, analysts, investment bankers, rating agencies and a wide range of interested stakeholders.Read more
ECBC Covered Bond Comparative Database
The ECBC Covered Bond Comparative Database is a unique tool to:
- Compare key features of each covered bond jurisdiction
- Access links to issuer's cover pool information
- Access national covered bond legislation (in English)
- Raise a question to a covered bond expert
- Access detailed national overviews from the ECBC Fact Book and mortgage market overviews from the EMF Hypostat
How to access the information
- Framework – click on the chosen country on the left hand side bar, then on a framework. This displays the complete set of information for the framework.
- Comparison – click on 'country comparison' to compare several frameworks.
DISCLAIMER: The comparative database is currently under construction. Legal frameworks will be visible as soon as the legal text will be made available by the national legal expert